To encourage partner establishments to spread the word about the Camosun Food Affair with your social media audiences.
HOW TO USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
- Use the sample copy and upload to your preferred social media channels. Feel free to adjust the copy to fit your establishment’s voice and brand.
- Use the official event hashtag: #CamosunEats Optional hashtags: #Camosun50 #YYJfoodies #YYJeats
- Post any time before or during the Camosun Food Affair (September 16-23)
- Follow and tag Camosun College on your posts:
- Download and use our social media assets.
We’re excited to celebrate Camosun College’s 50th anniversary by being a part of the Camosun Food Affair, Sept. 16-23! Dine in or take out a delicious meal. Whether you’re a Camosun alum, student, employee or community supporter, treat yourself to the Camosun Food Affair and savour 50 years of alumni success.
We are proud supporters of Camosun College students and alumni! To celebrate the college’s 50th anniversary, we’re participating in the Camosun Food Affair, Sept. 16 to 23. Savour 50 years of alumni success with a special Camosun-themed meal!
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT TIPS
- Please feel free to personalize the copy with details about your establishment’s connection to Camosun: how long you’ve been a supporter, current alumni or student staff, etc.
- If you’re creating a special menu for the Food Affair, share photos and details.
- If there are Camosun alumni or students working at your establishment, feature them on your social profiles. People love seeing people on social media!
- Download our branded assets sized for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Please feel free to use these graphics in your posts.
Questions? Reach out to Camosun’s social media strategist at firstname.lastname@example.org